BBA 205 small business management
This course covers the study of business organization emphasizing the small independently-owned business. Instructional topics include discussion of the benefits of small business, forms of ownership and various aspects of managing a small business.
- Meeting the Challenge of Today’s Dynamic Business Environments
- Economics: The Creation & Distribution of Wealth
- Competing in Global Markets
- Mgmt of Human Resources: Motivating Employees to Produce Quality Goods & Services
- Working Within the Legal Environment of Business
Small Business Management: Entrepreneurship and Beyond (6th Ed.)
Publisher: Cengage (2016)
Author(s): Hatten, T. S.
*Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs email@example.com