DBA 702 DESING, STATISTICS AND DATA ANALYSIS-RESIDENCY
This residency course is designed to provide students a thorough understanding of statistical tests appropriate to their dissertation topic and design, how to interpret the results of the tests and how to conduct appropriate follow-up analyses.
- Understand carious types of research methodologies
- Understand the role of statistical analysis in research
- Understand the role of sampling in research
- Understand the role of research design in doctoral research
Introduction to Research in Education (8th Ed.)
Publisher: Wasdsworth (2009)
Author(s): Ary, D., Jacobs, L.C., Razavieh, A., Sorensen, C. K.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org