fin 601 corporate finance
This course covers basic principles of finance and provides practical tools for financial decisions and valuation in a corporate context. Topics include application of asset pricing tools to evaluate projects, capital structure decision, and how tit may affect firm value. Course also covers how firms raise capital, agency conflicts, dividend policies, and analyzing financial issues in mergers and acquisitions.
- Analyze fundamental financial management concepts;
- Evaluate theoretical tools used to make financial management decisions
- Draw conclusions by the reading and evaluating financial statements
- Solve mathematical calculations directed at solving financial management problems
- Deduce financial decision making through assignment problems and exercises
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org