fin 603 international finance
A study of business functions, methods of business operation, types of business ownership, and the role of business organizations in contemporary society.
- Meeting the Challenge of Today’s Dynamic Business Environments
- Economics: The Creation & Distribution of Wealth
- Competing in Global Markets
- Mgmt of Human Resources: Motivating Employees to Produce Quality Goods & Services
- Working Within the Legal Environment of Business
International Financial Management (12th Ed.)
Publisher: Cengage (2015)
Author: Madura, J.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org