bba 201 managerial communication
This course is designed for new graduate students with an introduction to the undergraduate-level program and strategies for academic success within the University of Riverside learning model. Course topics include oral and written communication and resources, individual and group presentation techniques, electronic research resources, critical thinking, stress and time management.
- Foundational Skills for Degree Programs
- List components and expectations of degree programs.
- Develop questions to critically evaluate information and data.
- Identify writing strategies and resources for written communication.
- Apply Business research tools.
Guide to Managerial Communication (10th Ed.)
Publisher: Prentice Hall (2014)
Author(s): Lamb, C.W.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs email@example.com