bba 209 bsiness law
This course covers a legal issues which includes the litigation process, constitutional law, torts, product liability, crimes, contracts, sales and leases, intellectual property, international law, and employment law.
- The knowledge of the general overview of business law.
- An understanding of the philosophy of law and how ethics plays an important role in this philosophy.
- The importance of business ethics in the modern business environment.
- A basic understanding of legal reasoning and how this reasoning is used to apply the law to the facts of each legal case or situation.
- The ability to recognize the essential elements and requirements of a valid contract.
- A practical knowledge of the basic types of business organizations.
- A general understanding of important issues relating to real and personal property.
- The application of law to intellectual property and technology.
- The recognition of integral concepts of employment law.
- A general understanding of the concept of liability.
Essentials of Business Law (8th Ed.)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill (2013)
Author(s): Liuzzo, A.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs email@example.com