bba 303 strategic management
This course integrates all business functions and requires evaluation of strategic outcomes from ethical as well as economic viewpoints.
- Understand the basic concepts and terminology used in Strategic Management.
- Identify opportunities and threats as well as strengths and weakness in the operating environment of hypothetical and real-world organizations.
- Distinguish between different types and levels of strategy and strategy implementation.
- Gain insights into the strategy-making processes of different types of organizations.
- Distinguish between strategic management and strategic planning
- Assess the impact of information technology on strategy.
- Understand the contribution of various functional areas e.g. production, marketing, purchasing and supply management to the overall well-being of the organization.
- Use the case study approach to the analysis of business problems
- Understand issues related to strategic competitive advantage in diversified organizations.
Essentials of Strategic Management (3th Ed.)
Publisher: Cengage (2012)
Author(s): Hill, C. W. L.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs email@example.com