bba 307 operations management
This course covers the fundamental concepts of operations management including: productivity, total quality management (TQM), production planning, forecasting, just-in-time systems, inventory management, scheduling, and purchasing and project management.
- Understand the basics of data collection and random sampling.
- Perform simple and multiple regressions.
- Compute basic descriptive statistics.
- Construct confidence intervals and apply to a real-world business scenario.
- Apply various forecasting techniques.
- Understand hypothesis testing.
Operations Management (12th Ed.)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill (2015)
Author(s): Peppers, D., Rogers, M., & Kotler, P.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs email@example.com