bba 308 applied quantitative analysis
The main focus of this course is on Business applications of statistics. Statistical techniques that will be covered include: estimation, hypothesis testing, and regression analysis. In addition, students will gain experience using Microsoft Excel
- Understand the basics of data collection and random sampling.
- Perform simple and multiple regressions.
- Compute basic descriptive statistics.
- Construct confidence intervals and apply to a real-world business scenario.
- Apply various forecasting techniques.
- Understand hypothesis testing.
Essentials of Business Statistics (5th Ed.)
Publisher: McGraw-Hill (2015)
Author(s): Peppers, D., Rogers, M., & Kotler, P.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org