bba 408 career management
This course covers career management issues such as the assessment of potential career tracks, transition from academia, career strategies and obstacles, personal and organizational value conflicts, dual career marriage and the price of success.
- Meeting the Challenge of Today’s Dynamic Business Environments
- Economics: The Creation & Distribution of Wealth
- Competing in Global Markets
- Mgmt of Human Resources: Motivating Employees to Produce Quality Goods & Services
- Working Within the Legal Environment of Business
Your Career: How to Make It Happen (8th Ed.)
Publisher: Cengage (2013)
Author(s): Hardwood, L.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs email@example.com