bba 409 money, banking and finance
This course is designed to give students an overall understanding of the essential topics in the areas of money, banking and finance.
- Meeting the Challenge of Today’s Dynamic Business Environments
- Economics: The Creation & Distribution of Wealth
- Competing in Global Markets
- Mgmt of Human Resources: Motivating Employees to Produce Quality Goods & Services
- Working Within the Legal Environment of Business
Money, Banking, Financial Markets and Institutions (1st Ed.)
Publisher: Cengage (2017)
Author(s): Brandl, M.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs email@example.com