bus 104 sales and marketing
This course will introduce the student to the basic concepts of sales and marketing by focusing on the key components that make up a successful sales and marketing plan.
- To develop a solid grasp of what marketing is, and the important ways it is changing
- To critically consider, and reasonably respond, to the marketing we are unavoidably exposed to
- To nurture the capacity to translate marketing ideas and concepts into marketing materials
- To take in, evaluate and articulately engage in individual and group discussions and projects
- To foster the empathy and the capacity to listen that is required in order to understand a target audience
- To sensitively navigate the emotional, moral and social controversies that are increasingly important in contemporary marketing
- To try one’s hand at the art of marketing in the context of pricing, positioning and promoting products and services at an auction event
Marketing (12th Ed.)
Publisher: Cengage (2013)
Author(s): Lamb, C.W.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org