bus 105 computer information systems
This course is designed to provide an understanding of the hardware, software, and other components of computer systems; with emphasis on database management systems, telecommunications and networks, analysis, design and development of computer-based information systems, and evaluation of computer acquisitions
- Perform basic to advanced word processing operations required of students and workforce professionals
- Plan, design and produce documents, reports, flyers, mail merge documents, etc by using the word processor.
- Determine which features can be appropriately used in various situations, for example, object linking vs. embedding.
- Solve common issues in word processing by using the software's features.
- Develop problem-solving skills.
New Perspectives Microsoft® Office 365 & Word 2016: Intermediate (1st Ed.)
Publisher: Cengage (2016)
Author(s): Lamb, C.W.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs email@example.com