GEN 100 INTRODUCTION TO UNIVERSITY STUDIES
This introductory course is designed to provide an overview of requirements for university studies. This includes course requirements, time commitment and necessary skills.
- Build a foundation in Goal-Setting and managing organizational skills
- Gain information to enhance comprehension, vocabulary skills and critical thinking
- Mastery of information by effective note taking
- Explanation of information via effective test taking skills and writing assignments
- Completion of vision goal plan setting paper
How to Study in College (11th Ed.)
Publisher: Cengage (2014)
Author(s): Pauk, W. & Owens, R.J.Q.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs email@example.com