Mgt 490 Managmement research project
This course is designed to help students with an understanding of commonly employed business research techniques to improve a situation, solve a problem, or change a process related to management specialization. Students will gain skills in problem framing, data collection, data analysis and data presentation.
- Meeting the Challenge of Today’s Dynamic Business Environments
- Economics: The Creation & Distribution of Wealth
- Competing in Global Markets
- Mgmt of Human Resources: Motivating Employees to Produce Quality Goods & Services
- Working Within the Legal Environment of Business
Business Research Methods (9th Ed.)
Publisher: Cengage (2013)
Author(s): Zikmund, W. G. & Babin, B. J. & Carr, J.C. & Griffin, M.
* Disclaimer: Textbooks listed are based on the last open revision of the course. Prior revisions and future revisions may use different textbooks. To verify textbook information, contact Academic Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org